Pages

Tuesday 20 September 2016

It's been a while...


No, I don't really know what possesed me to put an
airplane view photo up here...

Hello!
It's been a while, I know. I've read this kind of blog post before, wondering how on earth some one can stop blogging for so long, and then just turn up. Out of nowhere. Yet here I am, doing exactly the same.

When I started this blog, I thought I'd post at least once a week. That failed. In march, I went off on a holiday that was over a week long, came back, and thought, "Thats it. There goes my blogging life. T'was nice."
However, I still really wanted to post something. So today, I finally am. Are my readers still there? Hello?

In other news, I had an amazing Summer. I kind of travelled Europe, visiting England, Denmark, Estonia, Russia, and Switzerland. Let me know in the comments if you'd like a post about any if them. Or anything else, really.

I think I'll leave you all there. I'll post again soon, I hope. Until then,
Kisses, Rose
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik