Pages

Wednesday 4 November 2015

20 Facts About Me :-)

Hi!!!
So today I'm sick off school, so I've decided to do 20 facts about me. I don't even know if I'll be able to come up with 20, so hopefully it'll give me something to do!
1. I'm 14 years young :-)
2. I love scented candles. So, so, much. Omigod, yankee candles.....
3. I have celiac disease, so I can't eat gluten.
4. I have a cat and two guinea pigs.
5. My foot size is 4.
6. My favourite place in the world is Paris. When I'm like twenty and I'm done school, I'm going to live there for a year. I hope...
7. I do ballet and jazz dancing. I love both, but prefer ballet. I'd love to find myself in one of those residential ballet schools in the UK, but unfortunately I probably never will :-P
8. I really love old fashioned things. They're just so much cuter in general than modern stuff, don't you agree?
9. My favourite sweets are skittles. Especially purple ones.
10. I hate regular tea, but I love all those weird wonderful herbal teas.
11. I really love to bake. The smell, the looks - and of course the taste of delicous baked foods. Yum.
12. I would LOVE to be good at art, and draw like masterpieces in no time.
13. I hate having my nails painted, but I love to paint other peoples nails.
14. My favourite colours are purple, yellow and red. Most of my stuff is pink, though.
15. I'm really scared of injections.
16. I really like Harry Potter, but I've only seen the first 3 films of it.
17. I have glasses, but I rarely wear them.
18. I don't really like meat, but I love fish.
19. My favourite fizzy drink is pink lemonade.
20. My favourite season is Spring (kind of far away,though!)

Well, thats 20...they were really random, but hope you enjoyed them and please comment below any random facts about you!!!
Kisses, Rose
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Okay, Rose: I solemnly swear that I will do a '20 facts about me' on my blog (just for you!). Keep on being you scented-candle-crazy, vintage-loving, creative artisty self!
    - Hope :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read it - you keep on being yourself as well!
      Kisses, Rose
      xxx

      Delete
  2. Don't worry, I'll post it soon...
    - Hope :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik