Pages

Friday 6 November 2015

Study tips

Hi everyone!!
Next week, I have exams. Loads of exams. I'm not looking forward to it at all. I have to do sooo much studying!!!!! In every chapter of every subject - I do 10 subjects, by the way. That makes like... a million chapters to learn!!! No!!!

Anyways, I need to keep a relatively positive mindset about this, so... Lets study! It'll be so fun! I'd totally rather study than shop or dance or hang out with my friends!
Oh well, I don't really find myself too convincing there. But even still, hopefully I get points for trying to pretend I'd like to do these exams???

So because I have exams, I'm going to dedicate todays blog post to study tips. These are tips that work for me, so hopefully they'll work for you!!

- I always like to have a study snack while I study so I don't get hungry and distracted. When Im in a healthy mood, I go for nuts or fruit, but otherwise I'll just go for chocolate.....

- I have a handy app on my phone and tablet called Quizlet. Basically what you do on it is you select a chapter of a subject, and then tgey test you on it. This is really handy for like when I'm going places and I want to sudy but don't want to drag a million books around with me!

- I know its pretty sraight forward, but I'm going to write about highlighters anyway. You can buy them in most shops, and in short they make long paragraphs more readable. I've always used them, but recently I've used a post it note and written the important parts on that instead. I find this to be more helpful and, if you have to pass down your boook to a younger sibling (like I do!) then this is a handy alternative that still looks nice and colourful.

- Make sure you have breaks in your studying, but don't take advantage of these breaks and decide not to return to your studying! (Im guilty of this a few times...)

- Lastly, I like to light a scented candle while I study because I find it kind of calms and focuses me better. Or maybe its because I just love scented candles so much!!

I hope this helped some of you!! What are your study tips?? Let me know in the comments!!
Kisses, Rose
xxx

5 comments:

  1. Rose, these are amazing, and super helpful! I'll definitely recommend your blog to my friends... they might find it as helpful as I do! See you on my blog!
    P.S. Post... and post... and keep on posting...
    - Hope :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a million! I'll recommend you too :-) Its nice to know that this is useful to someone!
      Kisses, Rose
      xxx

      Delete
  2. I too am studying, but I'm much older than you and trying to get back into it. I am studying computer related stuff for certifications. I wanted to make the most of my study time, and I found this awesome lecture on youtube. Almost a million views, and full of great info. Helped me a lot.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlU-zDU6aQ0

    If that link doesn't work, just search Marty Lodbell. Good luck with your studying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, I just did that. The lecture is an hour long so I watched a sumerised version and it was very informative. But if I get the time someday, then I definately will watch the full version. Thanks for the recommendation, though!!!
      Kisses, Rose
      xxx

      Delete
  3. Thanks, Rose! It's nice to know somebody feels like recommending me... ;D
    Bye for now!
    - Hope :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik